Twitter

Tuesday, April 15

Yea, I am happy =)
Thanks all friends for the birthday wishes and Jing was the first person this year.

Enjoyed today people!
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks


Envy me people! I have such good friends ~ They bought me PoSH brownie cake
Touched*


I treasure every single one of you all, lets work hard for 0level together!
Ended school with a hug from zhixuan .


Hubby waited for me to prepare and then cabbed down to Town
Oh ya! Thanks Jess for helping me to reprimand him =X


Lunch was at PASTA de WARAKU

Had always wanted to go try their spaghetti but the place is always packed with people and finally had the chance today



mine was Spaghetti al Nero di Seppia Hubby's...... fogotten the name
Back to his house after window shopping. Another cake waiting for me !!

This is a chocolate mix coffee cake

Hubby had a hard time looking for this combination of chocolate & coffee. He has to continue his search today early 10am as he could find any from the past two days

Maybe is nothing to you all but wanting him to wake up earlier than 12pm is like killing him. So I felt damn damn sweet ...
He still say that he will buy two cakes if he cant find the chocolate mix coffee. How silly is him



......, Happy Birthday to me ....!
Just a mini celebration with him

The cake is sooo soooo soooooo sweet
I Love You

Special Thanks to :

HueiJing, Zhixuan,
Cally, YanWei,
Sarah, Kenny
Huiling, Belinda
Names is in random





No comments: