Last day of John Little MEGA EXPO SALE
anndd of course huiwen did not miss it, went with my dear Boyfriend
anndd of course huiwen did not miss it, went with my dear Boyfriend
Actually planned to go with Cally & her boy on Sat but something crop up last min and so cant go with the them and changed to today
Huiwen was in Good mood today so she decided to cook dinner for her Boyfriend
Japanese Curry spaghetti for Dinner =)))
I know it doesnt look very good... BUUUTTT !.
..
...
....
......
........
Success !! It is yummy. Claps *
Empty~ Proven that it is delicious
So Sorry sweetheart! I didnt meet up with you today, I promise promise I'll find the time. I swear I will ok? and the Love to you never change .
I Miss You Loooooooooots ....


No comments:
Post a Comment