Twitter

Thursday, April 17




Chatted with my friend on Msn few days ago and know that she had went over Australia to study
AND worst, I only know it few days ago! What lousy friend I am $%^#^*
I really missed her so much

She is such a good friend who nevers forget my birthday, Never! not even once

I still remeber the past times where we used to go home after school, taking the same bus and and also going to the nearby MaMa shop to buy this & that

Fun and laughter but you're now on the other side of the Earth . Sign

As I seldom checked my e-mail so I just saw the birthday card that she sent to me on 14th April
The card is sweet

Thanks June! I really love it alot =)
Call me if you come back to S'pore, I miss you lots

No comments: