Twitter

Sunday, April 20

Saturday's


Headed to library with zhixuan & Cally
No books interest me ~

We headed seperate ways after that. They went to Simei to buy pet's stuff while I went up to Hubby's house to disturb his sleep. We only set off at Late afternoon...

I reach his house at 12+ and we watched 5pm movie at Cathay. How slow is he !?


And it is Jackie Chan's movie
Super Super love his movie ! Thumbs up*


Some random stuff below:

1) Kenny just went off the Australia. Hope he have a good time over that side =))
and our present too

2) I'm gonna meet up with sweetheart after exams! finally... not forgetting cindy too
I miss the times when we laugh together

3) Did I ever say that I'm Carlsberg's big fan ? Evident below

4) I miss qiangsheng, eph and siqi. Hope they're doing well in their schools and also all the trips we have planned =))))

No comments: