Twitter

Thursday, June 18

I think my luck is getting better .










Remember my drown phone?



It survived.


Damn Happy =))





I went to collect back from the service center after 3 weeks? I think so. They said cannot be repaired so I also could not really bother to collect back.
That night, Boyfriend told me his phone is able to on (his phone also drown) So I faster charge my phone and IT ALSO WORK!





Boyfriend bought Roti Prata for my lunch, like Finally ! Wanted to eat it so much the past two days but East Coast & Aljunied never sell roti Prata !





Met so many weird people for the past two days. Like the cab woman, the same guy we saw for two days, etc etc



Our usual place for the past two whole day. I think her work consider quite slack. LOL
We sat there, watch people, cam-whore, do maths homework blah blah blah ...


with Pat's spect. HaHa
Boyfriend say not nice!!


Love my new hair band







Unglams photo below .

















Super Happy . We have white white teeth



Pat look like shouting more than laughing . LOL


Super ugly.


Her eyes is same size as mine. Hohoho


Act angry .








And for Second day, We roller skate before open shop.
I still cant skate properly. Sianz! I want more practice ...




And more photos .....

























Sry for the small photos above , I lazy to edit again.

No comments: