Twitter

Monday, June 22

Highlight for the Day : Cally got quarantine because one of her classmate having swine flu .




When you see her faster run. LOL
When I received her message, I thought she was inside Aloha Loyang. Actually she just needed to stay at home.






I saved 10 bucks as I waited for Mango sales to arrive before purchasing the bag. I went all the way down to Orchard to get it cause Tampines outlet didnt have .
But still, I used the money to take cab. Tsk, Bad habit



Have been meeting up this NehNeh last week. Still dont get it why she cant wait for the Charles & Keith flat. She insisted to buy footwear on that day. -__-
If not I think she will not go home or she will die like that







Planned to do Hair Reborn & meet up Xuan at night. But all canceled be'cus too lazy to go out. Push everything to tml .









One more week to end of Holiday.
BYE.

No comments: