Twitter

Sunday, August 24

Tuition was at 8.30am and I only wake up when Sarah called me. I was 30mins late for tuition and I was not being scolded. For either the 30 mins late or the results for my Chem .

Oh my God! I feel so damn bad ~

and Olevel is nearer. Just now, Hubby slapped me in the face that I'm not going to pass my Os and not getting the course I want if I continued in this way. This wake me up , Yes, it did ! He seldom make this kind of serious remarks. Or maybe should I say that throughout this 3years +, I only heard this kind of serious comment for like 2-3 times ?

For the prelim results, only felt disappointed for the chem paper. For others, I know I have not study at all so nothing to complain. But I didnt fail like Every subjects ~
It's really dumb if you study like hell and you get shit results back. No offence


I'll start my revision immediately after my D&T Filo








Study smart not study hard
and you're the dumb ass. HA!

No comments: