Twitter

Thursday, August 28

Teacher's Day celebration ~
It is like already end of Aug.... OMG

The class chairwoman with the 2 big cards =)

Cheers to Class 5B

Nothing unusual happened. I just miss my Sweet very much, very very much . Time slot had been very pack, hope I could meet her up during the so called 'holidays' .

Will not be attending tomorrow's cross country, movie plan was canceled and there'll be afternoon study for Eng.
Followed by dinner with Hubby and BAR at Rochester Park with his friends. Heard that the Bar's ambience was great.

I'll post more about it tomorrow

Still thinking if I wanted to stay over at Hubby's house tml , tuition the following day and needed to bring the stuff over to his house. Pouts
Should? Should not? Should? Should not? Should? Should not? Should? Should not? Should ?








BYE.

No comments: