Twitter

Thursday, February 15

Well, company Hubby the whole day for Valentine's Day ^^

We spent our day at Vivo, watched the chinese show " Just Follow Law "
What to say about that movie other then funny?

After the late evening show ,
Had our dinner at this restaurant, ' forgotten the name '
then cab back to Hubby's house

Isn't Valentine's Day another normal day ?


So like I decided to do my last shopping today for my new year's stuff

Rushed home to bath and change then meet Hubby at Tampines Mall to have our hair cut
Arrrhh... I am so angry with the Hairdresser!
Never mind, dont talk about him

After hair cut, Hubby went back home for his early reunion dinner and I meet up with ZhiXuan at East Point
Sooo loong since I went out with her, she always give me alots of excuse when I ask her out

We shopped awhile at East Point then Parkway, last minute decided to go Bugis

We reached Bugis at around 7++pm, thought that weekday there is not much people but WRONG !!!
End of day, we brought countless of stuffs !

Actually should have gone to done my nails with Jing but when I called to book, I am already too late ! It was full for the whole day
Sign~

Going back Malaysia tomorrow to celebrate Chinese New Year
Hubby going Malaysia celebrate too at the same date with me
=)
Goodbyes girls ! Take more HongBaos **




_____ 10.20 PM

No comments: