Twitter

Tuesday, February 20

Happy Chinese New Year !

Just came back from Malaysia. I had a fantastic 3 days there .

This year, the Adults decided not to cook at home and we went Restaurant to had our Reunion Dinner.
Food was Yummy !! As I have quite a big amount of relatives, the bill was over $300+

My Hongbao's money had already broke last year record, Yipee !!
I had around s$400+ and I had not yet finish visting the relatives at my mum's side .
And I won some money when gambling with the adults ^^

On the Second day of New Year, went to Pub with my cousins
Saw lots of hunk there, my saliva almost drip out
=)
I was so high that night and drank alot, I cant even balance myself, luckily my cousin drove car there .

I am so tired now, I could't get enough sleep as that 3 days, early in the morning 9+, my cousins(between the age of 2-10) will be awake then and create lots of noise .
I becoming panda sooner or later !

Missed my girls and Hubby so much.
Uploading photos soon !!




_____1.42PM

No comments: