Twitter

Friday, January 12

Yesterday meet up with Darliin
We had non-stop talking, like even there is all the time for us were also not enough !
nothing real much, we just slacking thats all

After remedial, Jing and me went to Beach road to buy all the red cross stuffs
Oh God, it was raining and all those stuff were so heavy
Luckily we went by cab and back to school by cab too ^^

Annd we finally moved to our air con classroom
"Horray"
really cant stand the Sec 1s class that is next to ours at the old block
They are really damn noisy

After all the cca things, me and Jing rushed back to bath all that and prepare to go Vivo shopping or for a dinner?
Anyway, I brought the two bag that I have been aiming actually it is just that I dun have the time to make my way to Vivo .

These few days Jing always surprise me with things that I never even think of it.
She is just so cute rights ?
I waiting for more surprise to come up
=)

On the way home, I was inside the cab watching the rain outside
thinking all the things that recently taken place
I have also realise the meaning of what it means by treasure the things you have now

sometimes things just really happened and it is just so sudden
You may not be able to accept but you cant change the fact
why dont forget and put down, smile as life still carry on ....
Dont make yourself do things that is not worth for doing it .



_____ 11.47PM

No comments: