Rushed back home after the camp orientation and the lunch with Jing&Bel .
Actually mum asked me to company her do her facial but she changed her mind so I was like rushing home for nothing ?
Nvms, I went out with Hubby .
He suggested to play pool, still the same I lose to him ! When will my pool skill be better than him ??
On the way to meet Hubby saw Dariin at TM, she asked me out but I rejected as I really cannot . So she asked her friends instead and we still fate to meet up today .
Misses her so much **
like million years since I last saw her but she was still the same like before =)
'' Sorry girl, I will call you asap to ask you out for shopping !''
Finally tomorrow I can sleep till late in the afternoon! Horraayy
These few days I only managed to get 5-6 hours of sleep, poor thing ehs ?
okays, nothing much to say anymore so sweet dreams to everyone ~
^^
_____ 1.04AM
No comments:
Post a Comment