Twitter

Sunday, January 28

So like what I said I went finding my laptop, I went Simei then Vivo
Cant make up my mind as every laptop seem to be all alike -__-"

And I brought a new home from Pet Safar for my hamster
Luckily Hubby was there with me to help to carry it, God! it is damn heavy lors
When I put my hamster into it, he is so happy that it keeps on running here and there to explore his new home .

Ate our dinner there and Hubby suggested to eat the same old dish again!
I am soon getting sick of it ~


After everything
Then we made our way to his house .





GOOD NEWS ** Dad said that he will apply a Gold Card for me to use !

I always admire those people who had Gold card or Credit Card and now I am going to own one soon. Then I need not bring so many cash out and the great thing is my Dad going pay for all this, Yipee !!

I am just so fortunate to have a Dad who dote on me so much
=)



_____ 1.70AM

No comments: