Twitter

Friday, January 26

Mr. Jain told us a lot of his past life in today's english remedial
we kept asking him lots of questions as to drag the time so in the end we attended only half hours+ of remedial .
=)

Kenny came in afew minutes late so cher punish him do star jump
+ the argue + the rudeness so total he must do 950 star jump .
LOLs~

Jing was so angry yesterday, this sec 3 cut into her queue just right infront of her and the next one was her turn
She somehow scolded her and shocked me as I dont know Jing got temper ! =X

These kind of people is so sickening, this shows how parents teaches them .

Going to find my laptop tomorrow with Hubby ^^

I have no intend to buy but since dad asked me if I want it so why not ??



_____ 9.19PM

No comments: