Twitter

Tuesday, November 21

These few days I was always called up from my LaLa Land by 9.30AM, and why, because there was this construction going on downstairs.
Fuck them can?
It is damn early and people need sleep right? Why can't they just work in the afternoon .

No girls were free on today so I joined the guys to send Jess's plane. Singapore is really so small that I saw those bodohs on my way.
And I was so shocked that those guys doesn’t know where was the Sky train, ended up I was been scolded for did not telling them that I actually knew it .
Who know that they are such a nerd to the Airport !

Then taken cab to meet up with darling together with the 3 little cousins. Since they wanted to watch this movie Flushed Away so company them to watch.
Hardly go out with them so wanted to treat them Swensen but it was closed -.-
Blame on our luck !

It was still quite long time before meeting hubby so went to darling's house after sending the 3 kids home .
We chatted damn lots ~
Mouth was almost dry

And finally, hubby messaged me when he reaches home from his loong hours of his last paper .
We visited Hair Mechanice for his hair cut, I almost fell asleep while waiting for this PIG to finish his hair cut! Catch this movie Casino Royale, despite watching it the second time still find it average. Compare to the past James Bond movies, it is consider boring .

There was no more 292 bus after that night movie and so I actually told hubby to walk home with me instead of taking cab . lol

Oh yahs, BBQ food had all prepare and all thanks to Kenny Ong and Darling !
Kenny helped in ordering and Darling willing to sponsor for the whole BBQ stuff !
Thanks them man **



_____ 1.49PM

No comments: