Chalet has just ended two days ago. Everything went quite smooth and I believe people there have enjoyed theirself.
Waited quite long for that damn person to give me keys to check in on the first day. Okay, overall it was fun. People there did not sleep for the two days until morning 5am+ even though some have school the next day.
We had Mahjong, poker, drinking, television, swimming and (too many to list out at here) Really glad that bbq went so smoothly, thanks for all the people who cooked and eaten!
People mixed around even though they do not know each others quite well.
Fuck the last day as its rain half way when hubby and I were walking home. We had to run to that telephone booth to avoid the cats and dogs dropping from the dark sky. We waited for an hour before we get to downtown to eat our `breakfast`.
Went hubby's house to bath and we two doze off in 10 sec. When we have waken up, it was already evening, we slept the whole afternoon.
We only get few hours of sleep during the two days and that why we were that restless.
Yesterday went Vivo with hubby, Qiang and ck.
Again?? Yup, we went again.
That is the only shopping place that is new to us, others was boring till no words I can say to describe.
-____- ""
My small little bro had fall down and knock his head on the table this afternoon. There was a hole and blood kept dripping out .
I dont know how the hell he fall from the sofa.
Seeing him crying that terribly but I cant fuckin do anything, just helping to wipe away his blood and comfort him . Damn it
Poor him ,
but he is okay now..
All photos will be uploading soon !
= )
_____11.24PM
No comments:
Post a Comment