Recently, My block had put on a new colour, looks better and newer now !
This few months, without fail every week I would have a sumptuous dinner with hubby's family . Every week I would always look forward to this day!
= )
Today, went to Fisher Man village there. This time round, I love the sotong best. It was so juicy, spicy and was so spongy . You just cant stop eating that dish and at the end the plate was empty clean !
There was this Fried Butter Prawn, it was very fragrant but wasnt crispy enough .
Hubby have nothing better to do, he drank my whole bowl of sour-spicy soup then in the end he cry for water ! Still say he not scare of sour and he himself was so "li hai" and all the rubbish ....
Back to his house, he still dance the whole Jay song for his punishment as he made me angry !!!
LOL!
Because it was a slow and long song, slowly all kinds of funny action came out from him. Made me laugh non-stop. Seeing him that adorable so forgive him .
Oh yes, talk until adorable , today got one person tag me saying she was a adorable pig .
whha, I brust to laugh ! so BHB . x)
_____12.56AM
No comments:
Post a Comment