Twitter

Saturday, October 21

Dnt workshop has finally ended! I though it will be going to be fun but actually it was quite boring .
ZzzZzzZ ....

Class Attendence was so few, even Jing also didnt come, but she got reason. If there is no workshop, then I will be sleeping in my bed instead of standing at the Parade Square !
It is tired loh, after all the exams, we still needed to go to school as per normal .

All because that workshop ! Arrrh....

Results were told today, I passed 5 subjects included english !
= )
The results came out the same as what I have predict .

Actually the post will be announced today, but training was cancelled ! Dont know needed to drag to when ??
But can be seen the positions is going to be whose ...

Holidays is coming soon...
" Horray! "



______11.55PM

No comments: