We had RCK test today, it wasnt that diffcult .
= )
Then, went with almost whole class of chinese pupils to the Chong Cheng High, to celebrate the coming Mooncake Festival.
It was just having quite a number of performances and then buffet .
The food sucks like hell, it wasnt nice at all .
The guys then went to have a friendly match soccer with the Chong Cheng guys there .
One of the Chong Cheng guy fall,
it is normal to fall down okay ?
then, that guy was unhappy and scolded Cheng Yuan .
they nearly fight ...
-____- ""
Fall down then stand up lahs .
what for fight ? crazy peoples .... !
when we reached school, the school was all dark .
a little regret that I have gone for that stupid trip .
Wasnt nice at all, BORING
Today, assembly have a talk about ours life .
They said that S`poreans were like roberts ?
life were just paying all the bills and then after that die ...
Issit true ?
I tried things that I never done ,
What I want to do can always be done too
and I have planned lots of activities for my coming holiday !
I am not going to stay or rot at home ...
thinking back, never did I done this before during holiday .
So its' not true that all s'poreans life is that dull !
= /
_____ 11.33PM
No comments:
Post a Comment