Nowadays, got this little child like to come and play this tag tag game huh ? Oh ! you all see how cute is this little child . Still living in her FairyTales land ... Somehow this child is not satisfied with own's idiot face as ownself think that it is not cute at all . It doesnt make sense that whatever I say in my owns blog matter to that child. Did I say out is that little child ? But thinking twice, I didnt know any unmature little children.
I have some advice to tell this little idiot child here . ( Hey ! if you all think that you are not that child then you all need not bother about this message. But if you all mind so much, then maybe you are the one. )
The still living in its own fairyland child, if you are so confident that the `irresponsible` is you , then I suggest you better go check with all your friends out there, if you are anot, or you done anything guilty. But if it is not you then I dont see why you mind so much ?
If you have anything you are unhappy with or anything you want to say, come and find me FACE to FACE, tell me . Dont be so timid, children also needed to learn how to grow and how to be brave . I will buy some sweets waiting for you to come . But if you still cant bring out your owns guts, I suggest you go home and ask you mum breast feed you . Dont come here play tag tag game le, people will think that why I get to know a just born baby .
I think is very shameful.
If you still continue like this, you better dont ever let me know who the fucking hell you are .
You think very fun to play this game huh ? From the start you tag, you should first consider the consequence. You dont ever try me, I am sure you will regret !
No comments:
Post a Comment