Twitter

Tuesday, August 9

Start of intern, quite not used to working. TSK. But I think compared to others I am quite lucky?
Working environment is good, bosses are also good and colleagues there are all very nice and friendly.

I miss school seriously.


One photo of my working environment. Okay, actually there are 4 photos but I do not know why I deleted the rest and left only this -_-
Okay, I will take again some time.




Working is so so so much more tiring than studying ..

Really dislike working. Please future husband, make sure you make tons of money so I do not have to work because of $$.




Taken when we're chionging for the last lap for P4.



She really stone there. Emoing? LOL





Making me hating you do you no good, you better stay far away from me. Everytime I see you, I feel like slapping you.

No comments: