Randoms .
Catching up with Dearest Patricia just now. Will upload the pictures once I get it from her.
Settle my cravings on Waruku's pasta and the dessert.
I want the pizza also but too full already. Gonna drag Boyfriend there next week. And also gonna try the xiao long bao from Paradise Dynasty. YUMMY!! =))
I think I had to change the habit of eating good food every week. Very Bad Habit. TSKTSK
Going to Xuan's place to work tml. Hopefully we dont sidetrack . whahaa
Next week Boyfriend will not be able to call me for five days because of the field camp. Seriously break record for all these years. And better dont choose him for duty on this sat if not I'm going screw them.
Well, I think I had already get used that he is not by my side now. You cant image what had happened last week and so. Seriously Fucked Up.
No comments:
Post a Comment