Twitter

Wednesday, September 8



P2 is ending soon. 2 more weeks. Hang on there, Huiwen

I promise I will update more when I'm free.


I have not been using my left hand first finger. Why? I cut my finger when using pen knife. Dumb I know! The cut is so deep that I had to go to the clinic and then 3 stitches on it. It been 2 weeks and I had just removed my stitches. There is photo below, if you doesnt wish to see then dont go down anymore.


And thanks to Xuan, she is the one that accompany me to the clinic. back to wash the wound and just now to remove the stitches. Love her ! =)))






Photo not very clear though



Our gang haha, last week after presentation.

And Love, always so understanding when I had so many works and so little time for him.

No comments: