Using Boyfriend's laptop to update now
my laptop is dead. Zz
Hope daddy give me money for new laptop soon.
Singapore Sales started on Friday! Intially wanted to shop with Jing but due to some reasons it was cancelled. Nvm, meeting her shopping tmr!
Friday and Saturday was spend shopping at Town and finding books that Boyfriend wanted. Bought bag, dress & heel
Super crowded everywhere!! I want go vivo next weekend. haha, okay random.
my laptop is dead. Zz
Hope daddy give me money for new laptop soon.
Singapore Sales started on Friday! Intially wanted to shop with Jing but due to some reasons it was cancelled. Nvm, meeting her shopping tmr!
Friday and Saturday was spend shopping at Town and finding books that Boyfriend wanted. Bought bag, dress & heel
Super crowded everywhere!! I want go vivo next weekend. haha, okay random.
Sat's dinner was at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. The buffet was delicious, fabulous, awesome!
There is fresh oyster, abalone, crab, sushi, sashimi, cakes, fondue etc etc
I'm hungry now !
Okay, the photos is I google! haha. I forgot to bring camera on that day!!! Arrrhhh.. I am so going back there to dine.
Maybe I should try other hotels.

No comments:
Post a Comment