Twitter

Friday, April 23

Finally today is Friday !
and after school, I went home, watch drama, sleep, watch drama
that boyfriend of mine decided to dump me
and dinner with his friends
Super angry because he did not pick up my call just now.
Not picking his call for today
Zzz
Can you image how bored am I? I'm typing whatever I can think of
I wonder how I survive for the 1 month holiday after this month
and Yes. I do not have school next month
Maybe I'll go overseas again?
But boyfriend is working now. I doubt he have the time
Tried changing class to Xuan's but Failed
and Yes again we're different class
even though there is only two class
Maybe throughout this 3 years
the school will not put us in the same class
Btw I'm learning Jap now
I cant remember for nuts
maybe I should refer to my textbook
and type out one entry all in Jap
Even Jap class different from Xuan
Can cry
but luckily I did not get the 6-9pm class
Whahahaha.
Boyfriend is having NUS interview tml
he went through a test last week
which he dont utd and do it without any clue
Lucky or what.!
Going Daiso to buy things tmr. Maybe AMK hub after that?
A must for movie
Very thirsty now
I going drink water now
I think this is the longest entry I have ever type in this year.
Bye

No comments: