Twitter

Monday, April 19

Few hours later I had to go school, not excited at all. I had to reach at 8.30am for the Director's comm session. Lesson only start at Wed.

Should I be Happy or not? =( Zzz



Lets go back few weeks ago. My clique had a early celebration for Jing & mine's Bdae during the stay over at Jing's place. That celebration shocked us, din expect for all that.
Thanks girls =)))






Second night only left me and her. Went over to Brewerkz to drink, slack and catch up.







Baking session on Friday with Xuanny, Carleen, Jiaqi & Nuriah.

Buying ingredients at NTUC

Very Excited

Messy

Before going in the oven

After 20 mins

Decorations

Mine end products =))




Sat was to Town to search for my bleated bdae present but I still do not know what I want. I change my mind abt the Blackberry, I'm afraid that I will not use it. LOL

Dinner was at Crab Party! Fabulous!
Had Butter crab & chili crab
Bloody delicious





This was the card that was done by Carleen. So in love with it!! Thanks girl.
And also the present from L, Carleen, Jolene. Thanks people =)



No comments: