Wake up early 6.30am
Join a half-day tour

Get in boat.


Boyfriend and me=)






Throw in the bread and they grab like nobody's business.

Went to Snake Farm.

This is super scary. They are real and they dun move just stare at you. Ewwww

Begin of the Snake Show.








After the Half day tour, we went shopping again. =) Went to Siam Paragon, CentralWorld and Pratunam Market. So the whole afternoon and night is all shopping and eating.

Sitting of their Tuk Tuk
FunFun! I like!

Join a half-day tour
Get in boat.
Throw in the bread and they grab like nobody's business.
Went to Snake Farm.
This is super scary. They are real and they dun move just stare at you. Ewwww
Begin of the Snake Show.
After the Half day tour, we went shopping again. =) Went to Siam Paragon, CentralWorld and Pratunam Market. So the whole afternoon and night is all shopping and eating.
Sitting of their Tuk Tuk
FunFun! I like!
I know is very brief, dont have the mood to write everything in detail. So maybe the third, fourth and last day is worst. hahaha.
And I have uploaded all the photos in Facebook, so view them there instead. I dont know when I will blog finish the whole trip + I dont intend to upload all photos here.
Bye!
And I have uploaded all the photos in Facebook, so view them there instead. I dont know when I will blog finish the whole trip + I dont intend to upload all photos here.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment