Reached BKK at around 10plus in the morning, took a cab to our Hotel to check in first.
They have like blue, green, yellow, white and a lot of different colours of cab.
And even PINK colour!
Check in.
Look around the room .
Boyfriend settle some of his thing before we proceed to MBK shopping mall to have our lunch and Shopping!
One of the reason I choose this Hotel is that they provide free wireless. And also, I like their toilet, they have a bathtub and another glass area for showering. Very big and comfortable!
I remembered taking photo for the toilet but I could not find it in my camera. Why huh!
Had Japanese food for Lunch and it sucks like hell. Regretted eating that!

Shopped there the whole day.
Cabbed back to Hotel to put our stuff.
Cabbed to Night Market to had our dinner and shopping .
Clothes, bags, shoes and taxi fare is super cheap there!
Super hungry so forgot to take photo before we eat.
LOL
I Miss the Thai Food.
Very busy boy
END OF DAY 1.
END OF DAY 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment