Twitter

Sunday, May 3

Saturday with Pat, Boyfriend and BFFs .



Pat came to my house in the afternoon to company me to do my work. But she fall asleep very soon. LOL

Annd, I was quite shock when I saw her at my door

Because ....






















































She cut Bangs !!!!






Was not use to see her like that but after awhile, I find it quite cute. Like KID ! And you better stop complaining about your hair okay !? NOT ugly !!!





Snap Snap Snap ...










Meet the rest in the evening.
Train to Bugis
Dinner at MOF
Late shopping before bus-ed Home .







Cally look like going to kill Jing for scooping the Ice-cream. haha






Ice-cream Peace. LOL




Boyfriend, Me & our Dinner
Photo credits to Cally =))








On the way Home. And our buys for the day, none of them is Cally's. All the item she wanted didnt have new ones . Fate !






Some more Photos with Cally .

Bye people

No comments: