I think Jing is kind of cute in the above pic. HAHA . Like some innocent girl but the truth is Not ok!
She was quite drunk when we took that photo . So, Not innocent !!
For Your Information, I'm Not Drunk, I did not vomit. I'm just having extremely good blood circulation which I dont like at all . I didnt say "kai xin guo" in any funny accent. (inside joke) and stop laughing YanWei!
I think I can drink much more better now compare to last time.
Chalet was fun only when we started playing that Indian Poker Game. I got sabotage by Yanwei, Huiling & Zhixuan. Friends really cannot be trust, tsk. And I got my revenge from Jing, LOL! She totally believe me !
After finishing 1 bottle of tea mix Vodka kind of drink, 2 cans of beer and 1 bottle of pure Vodka we stopped the game. I went to bed and wake up in the morning 9am, half of the people went home and the toilet stink like hell with all the vomits.
All of us cabbed home without teeth brush very gross I know and Sleep !
Oh and I will not post up chalet pic over here cause I think the photos are very unglam. Take the below one for Example, I dont know what is wrong with me??!! The hair all been comb back and very messy -_- YM laughing like one mad person down there while the others were block so you cant see the expression .
However, you all still can check out on the others blog and laugh for all you want .
Btw Happy April Fool ! Have fun fooling people =)
No comments:
Post a Comment