This is like only the fourth day in school and tough assignment have been given. WTH!
And my lecturer didnt teach us, just mainly explain and explain. We're on our own . And the worst is that assignment will be given grades .
We are doing Architectural Drawing and we have to draw the interior space of a room. The plan view plus elevations of 4 different views.
DIE !
And I still dont know most of my classmates. LOL
We did talk sometimes... but I only remember a few names. This takes TIME okay!?
Xuan & I had really Sucky feeling . BAD ~
Dont like this feeling at all. But what can we do except to be more hardworking .?
Sign .

Found this photo in my HP. Was taken during stay over at Jing's place

I know we look stupid here .
Bye & good luck to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment