
I cant believe that I manage to woke up 7 in the morning just to go to the Isetan Private Sale. And it is all the way down to town. Worst, I have work in the afternoon. Madness!
Expected, I was going to doze off during work. In the half asleep condition, made a couple of mistake and Jing still can laugh !
Only one or two items caught my eyes, what Jing spent was like much much more than I do . haha
Wednesday was off day. I dragged Boyfriend down to Orchard to do shopping with me. Well, I only bought one dress! Wanted to have high tea at this bird nest cafe but we missed the time -_-
Boyfriend is still busy with school stuff during holiday.! He have to research and do presentation for his coming Pre U seminar.
And recently he just finished his project. The one that I made a crack on the product. Luckily it could be cover by spray.
I think I'll make a big fuss if the project were mine. LOL
Work tml & I must really sleep now .
Bye =)
No comments:
Post a Comment