Now, I'm paralysis at home. Cant go anywhere ..
Sign ~
Have Acupuncture treatment just now and I'm slightly better now. The doctor, or should I say physician kept twisting and turning the needle on my hand. The feeling was so damn uncomfortable, not exactly pain but some kind of cramp. Dont know how to explain! And I had to go back tml for another treatment.
Boyfriend came to visit me yesterday and stayed for dinner. But he didnt stay too long as he have school stuff today.
And just now he came down specially to pass me PSP which I left it at his house. LOVED!! =)))
Patricia is coming down later and staying overnight today. She came down to be my maid, HAHA. My 1day free maid!!
At least, I wont be bored to death cause got maid company me ma ! Opps x)

LOVE HER TOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment