Twitter

Sunday, February 22

Tml is sunday but I cant spend it with Boyfriend cus he have to study for his next week exam. And after the exam week will be his holiday. That means my holiday is going to end soon and I have to prepare to enter Poly, back to school life ! So Fast .

I think I'll spent tml either with mum or my book. Sign ~
I have not catch a single movie this few week & I had to clear my "movie list" asap before new movies that interest me come up again.
(Movie list)he's just not that into you, pink panther 2,look for a star, slumdog millionaire, Marley and me, new in town .


okay, enough of complaining .




I'm thinking of what bdae present should I ask my friends and boyfriend get for me? I really have no idea. How should I celebrate it ? Chalet ? Boring and it may fall on the same date of orientation camp. Zz

Yanwei, you better think of what present you want by now hor. So long le !!





PUPPY!! PUPPY!! PUPPY!!








Goodnight & Loves .

No comments: