Twitter

Monday, November 17

Saturday

Went to Plaza Sing. Shopped around and bought afew bottoms from COTTON ON. Then to Daiso to search for crystal but could not find any, bought other things instead.
Oh! Did I mention anything about my camera ? It seem to come back alive and I saved 90bucks because i need not buy a new battery =)

And we watched this. Some parts were boring, ZzzZ but overall was not too bad .

Dinner at Fish & Co before we ended our day .



Sunday

Meet Hubby in the late afternoon. Lunch at Bedok hawker center before we headed off to Arab Street. Walked quite a distance before we found the shop that sell the crystals I wants BUT it had already closed. WTFUCK ! No choice but to come back next time .

Engross with his game .



Today was the worst. Planned Sentosa trip and YES it decided to rain Heavily today. It started raining only until we reached Vivo, si bei unlucky .

We even prepared food, You Know !!? and guess where we have the food ?




Confirm not in shopping centers what .





















Of course not foodcourt la . Want being chased out meh ?



















Dont know right ?



























Is staircase. Pathetic anot ?



The unlucky day still have not ended. We watched REC and I felt like taking some kind of rides, almost puke. The camera man kept moving here and there. Story was fine but I dont like the ending, kind of lame .



Pray hard for sunny day for the next Sentosa trip. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!








I'm leaving to Malaysia tml. People please rmb to miss me alrights ? =)
BYE

No comments: