Twitter

Wednesday, November 12

Phew ! 0level had ended! Freedom Freedom Freedom ~
I made a few careless in the MCQ! Damn it ! Forget it, it is over anyway

First thing up. Make a guess what have I done first after the paper ?

.

...

.......

............

...................

............................

.......................................

....................................................

.................................................................

.............................................................................

........................................................................................

.....................................................................................................

??
Dont know ? Never mind, See the pictures below .




















HAHAs. SAW? Is not acting cute la. I went to perm my hair! Nice ??!!

Do you want to know who is the hairdresser? Yes, is none other than HueiJing ! And because the results was ahem so I have no choice to tie it up.

Nah, Joking. The hair was done quite a long time ago and it was just temporary curls. BUT this was really the art piece from Hueijing. LOL
Actually the first I do when I get home is to bath and sleep. Going to meet the rest to watch Coffin later .

I had to prepare now. Enjoy your HOLIDAY!! =))

No comments: