Found job today. But I dont really like the working hours and days so I guess I'll not stay very long? Or maybe I'll not even report to work? Shall see first
Life was quite boring so far. Hubby is having his exams soon and I could not find any interesting stuff to do with friends.
Meet up with Xuan just now, after her work to take my comic and then slack with Pat for awhile. Pat is complaining about her ice-cream job and I guess she will not continue that job. LOL
Meeting her tml =))
And Xuan please do not work all the time ok! Spare some time for me leh !!
Any suggestions on which cell phone I should change? I think my current phone is going to die anytime .
Few weeks away to Genting trip with Hubby! Love the weather there, unlike s'pore .
No comments:
Post a Comment