Slept for 4 hrs after tuition and then meet up with Hubby to Suntec for the IT show
Was hoping to shop for some clothes but nothing caught my eyes and so went home empty handed
Watch the movie 'Meet Dave'. For a comedy show lover like me, I think it is worth watching =)))
It was crowded from City Hall all the way to Suntec. It was like the day after National Day, having human traffic jam in city link ..
I was worried that Hubby and I will be separated from the crowd dont laugh! it happened before and both of our Hp batt is going flat soon. So i tell him to meet me in Marina if he could not find me. Yah, I know! Sound quite dumb -_-"
Going to meet my lady-s later in eHub for 4BIA, going to prepare now ~
Bye

No comments:
Post a Comment