Twitter

Thursday, August 14

My teeth is getting more & more painful, I need to visit the dentist asap.

Seriously, I dont know what to blog about . This shows how boring my life is . I want to travel around the world and leave this small tiny country . Oh! This reminds me of the Japan trip that we all agreed in 4 years later .

I forget the people who had sign on the 'agreement paper' last year . And some dumb ass swear that he will keep the paper Properly until that year but now who knows where it is . When I ask him about that, he just laugh and say "I forgotten where I place it" -_-"

In return for the 'agreement paper', You have to pay for the plane fee for every single of us. And people pls tag me, if you're one of us, to let him know how much he have to save for the plane tickets.
Whahaha, I have saved for all of you neh . $_$



Now is close to 9pm and I bet my boy is still in school studying for his coming exams . Wonder why I did not even have 1/3 of his hardworking
I have yet touch my books for my tml papers. I know! you no need to tell me that I'm hopeless.

D&T after papers tml and my boy will fetch me in the night time .
I Miss Him <3






going to continue my HongKong Drama, Forensic Heroes 2
Bye *

No comments: