Twitter

Sunday, July 20

I know I did say to post more photos on the award presentation. Buutt!! I'm too lazy to scan the photos all that .

I will think seriously to attend award presentation again in the future. I swear it was super duper boring, Hubby was sitting in the different section with us.




Friday went to watch Hellboy 2 with Hubby, Cally and Qiang !
The show was ultra nice *****
Saw many familiar face that night


oh ya. Had to congratulate Ephraim for successfully passing his driving test and we 'll be having an outing on the next sat with him as our driver .
HAHA . =))
The day Hubby with his license is coming real soon ..









Huiwen with different kind of spect . LOL



I know I'm weird with this big nerd spect

This look better? But I rather die than wear this out .





I know I'm lame .
Bye

No comments: