Twitter

Wednesday, June 25

Slack for the whole sports day, I regretted turning up. But already last year le, next year want come also nobody welcome


After school stuff ended, went home prepared and off to Bugis. Very long since I stopped at the Bugis station
Went to settle my artifact device thingy first then lunch and Fish Spa, followed by a mini shopping =)


I wonder if our dead skin = to the food for the fish ? LOL



The fish only manage to bite off little portion of my dead skin, not really like after the spa it'll be Smooth one ! Maybe few more session play the trick ??
But the cost for one session not really cheap, Where can I buy those fishes huh !?


Did not shop too late as there is school tml, crap in the MRT and Home






Patricia Chia! When the hell you going shopping with me !!!!!!??????
Roars **

No comments: