I'm so proud of my boyfriend, Brandon Chen !
He recieved this e-mail from TP :
___________________________________________________________________________
Dear Students,
Congratulations! You have performed well in the academic year 2007/2008 and have made it to the Director’s List which compromises the top 10% of your cohort. To recognize your achievement, you are invited to attend an award presentation ceremony.
The Awards for Excellence Presentation Ceremony 2008 will be held on 11 July 2007 2008, Friday, 4.00pm at the Temasek Convention Centre. Registration for award recipients will be from 3:00pm to 3:45pm. All award recipients and invited guests are to be seated by 3:45pm.
___________________________________________________________________________
So happy for him. But the sad news is each participant will be given 2 seats ONLY ! Hope Hubby request for one more seat will be successful so I could attend the award presentation ceremony.
okay. I have to sleep now, school start tml =))
No comments:
Post a Comment