If I do not have all these school stuffs, i'll stick with him like superglue. And now I'll be in the bus halfway along the malaysia highway. I'm gonna to survive 5 days without my daily night and morning call ...
I guess my panda eyes will appear real soon
If anyone need someone to talk to pls simply pick up ur phone and press 81xxxx30
=)))
Let's go back to Sat 71th bdae celebration
It was so super tiring that day. S'pore checkpoint jam like #$%&^@%, we get down from the cab and walked. I think when we reached the checkpoint the car only move like 5m .
Not only s'pore, malaysia checkpoint also jam. Like WTF !
I reached Grandma's there like 9plus and straight away we went to the restaurant to have dinner. Not all relatives were there and we had already occupy 2 full tables .
And of course birthday cake after that, super love Grandma alot!!
I'm the eldest cousin among here. But I still got like 6 elder cousins & 7 small cousins not in this photo. This include if I had not count wrongly .
Love this cute, naughty cousin girl of mine
No comments:
Post a Comment