Twitter

Sunday, May 11

Backie



I'm totally no mood in studying for the coming two more papers and thats why I amback here !
It is no use either as I have already flunked my other papers and I am prepared to take my results back like seeing single digits or what so ever .




Parents and teachers always nag at you saying that pls studying hard for the godness sake of your last year and you'll have bright future ahead BUT what if like you die the very next day. It is not a curse or what.. but things are very hard to say.



You'll never know!
If you die with the lots&lots of knowledge, it wont bring you any better compared to those who die with no single knowledge

Dead person with MANY knowledge = Dead person with NO knowledge
Get it?






Anyway, Happy Mother's Day =))
Treated Mother for dinner, No gifts as she always say:" Dont waste your money, good results is the best gift that you can give" . -___-"

Same sentence for the past 16yrs



I'm also a good girlfriend ok?! I already had an early celebration with Hubby's mum and godmother. But more of a free dinner cus I didnt pay a single cent to that meal, Hubby was the one paying, HaHa =X








So looking forward to Wed becus ...



Exams are finished!

All the outings that have planned with my girls

Meeting of my precious Patricia Chia siao char bo

I gonna have all my hair, facial, pedi&mani treatment etc

lots and lots of camwhoring session with my girls














Papers are the worst things that Human ever invented

No comments: