Twitter

Sunday, April 6


Town with Hubby to catch this movie =) It was quite similar from how I saved Jing from the crocodile =X
Movie was not bad

Did some shopping! How could I waste the opportunity when there is someone to help me carry the shopping bags?
It is so diffcult to shop when your hand is full of stuffs, really spolit my mood

and all my friends are getting so weird nowadays
two of them seem to live in some desert and so they need to keep themselves cold every single min !
another told me that her hp was stolen and few hours later that person went to give her back. I think that person just want to take a look at the data in the hp
LOL.! cute friends I have



Specially for PatriciaChia !
My dear cousin! please take good care for urself okay? you made me so worry for you can!! If I had the time, I will stay by ur side every min to take care and protect you.

If can, pls tattoo this on any part of your body to remind urself. Scare of pain? use pen or maker to draw BUT must apply everyday ok?
Just take good care eh? Love you <3

No comments: