Twitter

Tuesday, April 1

Somehow I'm losing interest in Blogging

I felt damn tired everyday after school and have no energy left
Could not think of anything to blog or what happened that day

and I need my full weekend to replenish my insufficient sleep
Tons & tons of homework that seem to .......never ending

Totally no life can .?

No time
No sleep
No TV

Having bad flu this few days and getting mood swings very soon

and I miss that crazy Pat of mine ..
always head to Bugis & Town with her
doing stupid stuffs in the cab and always willing to listen to all my nagging
how super is her ?

and that cindy mummy of mine
craps plus craps coming out of her mouth

very long since you last heard news about that BrandonChen ?

ohh.....
He is prefectly fine !
He is working and I am studying = No time for dating

Why cant you spend your holiday doing something meaningful? Like company your GF studying and helping her with the schoolworks? Dumb ass

I know this post is so random -_-"

To add one more :
I hate people who DO NOT ask permission before taking or using other's people thing

No comments: