Twitter

Sunday, April 27



The Hottie and The Nottie made Hubby laugh like nobody's business. But that movie is really a good one ! I like the story line .
Thumbs up *

Went to search for Tiffany&Co as I was so curious about what Miss.Kang was saying
Their products were beautiful, I think this is the only word I can used to describe it. But I still prefer pure silver items =))

Beard papa's cream puff is a must try! I bet you wont regret. Even Hubby who dont like sweet stuffs say it was delicious
I will buy one dozen the next time I hit Taka again


Ehub's nebo cafe is totally a NO NO for my next trip. Their attutide is so WTF loh. The person in charge dont know how to use the cash machine is that how you call it? The worst is nobody in there knows! That person took like almost 20mins to figure it out. The staff were like so slack, walk here and there, doing nothing and one of them still talk and eat her friend's food. WHAT THE....!

Not only this! Hubby's spaghetti came in like less than 5 mins and my veggi roll came like half an hour later. Is just only a slide order leh! I thought slide order should come before the main dish?!Where can I lodge a complain ?? There is no feedback form loh

No comments: