Dont come to my blog so often
I will update when I'm damn free
Maybe meeting that asshole on Tues
My god ! Cant wait to see her funny face
=X
okok, is her pretty face !
Countdown to exams -_-"
Countdown to Hubby's holiday =)
____________________________________________________________________
I love Patricia Chia - We will meet up soon eh ;)
I love Tay Huei Jing - ...although she never fail to molest we girls. We will have fun trips asap k?
I love Ong Zhi Xuan - she is blur but nvm. That is her =X
I love Cally Tan - especially her neck. Dont absent so much !
I love Yan Wei - The girl who will die without jokes
I love Kenny Ong - I think Jing will scold you on Mon for absent again. Prepare hor . Thanks for all the help in studying
And also miss the fun in class when we have Jess
names is in random
No comments:
Post a Comment