So like I was supposed to work until 6pm today. But IC told me to go home at 2pm. He didnt want so many people there. ZzzzZ
I was late half an hour today and he still ask me to go home so early.
Boo ~
So not wanting to waste the rest of my afternoon, I asked ZhengYu to company me go buy PSP. He is a game expert you know .?
But in the end I didnt buy. Last min change my mind, LOLs
ZhengYu was like: "What !? I come all the way here with you and now you not buying...??" He is actually not angry at all, so this is why I say he is a good good man if you know him well =))es
Then meet up with family after buying some items
Today is Dad's bdae so we ate steamboat to celebrate with him .
Honestly, I know this only on Yesterday =X
Going home that time, there was heavy traffic jams . Sign, so we didnt get home in time to watch my show .
Working as usually tml.
Jiayou Hubby for the exams ! Study hard eh ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment