Twitter

Wednesday, December 12


Meeted ephraim to return his things and took my online purchase top.

Train down to meet Darliin and we go to our first stop : Marina Square
Darliin bought her things and there have not much to shop so we cab down to our next stop : Bugis
Has~ Again !!
We reached Bugis

So like nothing much also. bought one of my top then we cab down to AMK hub .
Before we hire cab, one malay guy approach us and ask for Darliin's number
Malay guy : eh. my friend want her number
Darliin : shock *
me : ur friend want then why you come? ask him ask himself lar
Malay guy : dunno leh
me : siao !
Malay guy : huh?? siao ?? (walk off
By this time Darliin was laughing non-stop .


We had our lunch at NewYorkNewYork . Thumbs up ^^



foods
and our drinks
I found this waiter quite cute. but too bad, cant take photo of his face.
After all the shopping was done, We train down to Health Promotion Board to have her Dental check . I booked next week for mine =))
I waited so long for all her teeth to be check finish
When we step out of the building, it was raining heavily -_-" She went home and I went to meet mummy at tampines . I met into traffic jams, I Hate It
Kenny then called to say wanted to meet me and give me the couple tee he bought from overseas .

the design of the tee. cute eh ?

He company me and mummy awhile and then went off to meet his mum .Treated mummy eat Din Tai Fung for dinner . Bought our stuffs and went home .

Here comes today's photo with the mad girl ::

she is too shy
okay, here she is
hmppfff...
candid shot by mad girl .

is too late. is too late =X

BYE ~

No comments: